Tuesday 29 April 2014

"Sajarur Kanta" new upcoming movie of KonKona Sen

KonKona Sen Sharma is happy for recieving role based on the work of Rabindranath Tagore in "Sajarur Kanta". She will play the tole of Nandini from Tagore's classic play "Raktakarabi" as member of theatre troupe staging the play.
She talk about her character in that movie. "It gives a high to me, I am happy that characters with Tagorean references are coming my way a lot more these days,I found the parts a bit difficult. But the workshop with Sohag Sen (theatre personality) helped as I worked towards perfecting the lines and nuances and memorised the words. I have to become the Nandini of 'Raktakarabi' as people have certain perceptions about her, while Labanya is also a well-known character in 'Sesher Kobita'. So though it is a challenge to live upto the perceptions, my portrayals are based on my understanding and homework."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...