Wednesday 16 April 2014

Miley Cyrus to cancel her tour at St Louis

Miley Cyrus is forced to cancel her tour to St Louis, she remain in the hospital following a severe allergic reaction to antibiotics.



Miley Cyrus tweet today that she is sorry somethings are not in her hand. "the hospital is sayin i wont b released today, therefore Im not going 2 make it 2 . Im so sorry but somethings are outta my control"
Miley also added "I can't get a hold of my team because it is so early so I want to be the one to tell my fans especially the ones trekking to get there(tbc)" 
 
Miley Cyrus said to some of her haters"humans can b so selfish. if any1 thinks id rather b layin n a hospital bed than doing what i love on stage theyre fuckin LAME. im miserable"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...