Thursday 10 April 2014

Elle Fanning Talks About Her Movie and Her 16th Birthday



Marie Claire cover star Elle Fanning celebrate her 16th birthday on 9th April, she was excited when E! News caught up at the Mag's Fresh Faces Party.



 
She was in red dress at Marie Clair's Mag’s Fresh Faces Party, she said at the red carpet while stunning in a her silk red dress, "Sweet sixteen it's the big one!" she said "I went back to school on Monday so I'll be in school tomorrow which is kind of exciting too because your friends will bring you cupcakes. But yeah, I had a dinner before because I wanted my sister to be in town so we had something a couple months ago, but tomorrow I'll probably just eat cake and go out to eat."
She is excited about her new upcoming movie with Angelina Jolie, she said "Everything was so fun. I think working with Angelina so much, it's kind of a dream to say that you even met her, and let alone to be in scenes with her, was really, really cool."
 She enjoyed with working with Anglenia jolie and she did give some insight as to how Angelina Jolie  prepped for her character. 
 "She really got into her character in a way. Like she was very, so into the details of her clothes. She came into rehearsals on the first day…with her Maleficent staff and she was in normal clothes, but then had that. And she was like, 'I have to get used to it; it's part of my character.' I thought that was so cool."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...