Tuesday 15 April 2014

Once again Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone on The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Once again Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone coming together on the The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Jamie Foxx, Dane DeHaan, Campbell Scott and Embeth Davidtz are also in this movie.  The Amazing Spider-Man 2 will release on 1 May 2014, 
Andrew Garfield told U.K.'s Metro that he love to be naked.
He says "I love being naked, It’s important to be naked and be in touch with our bodies and not have shame about what we’re made of." He say. "I love being in touch with nature and my own nature."

Emma Stone talk about her dress, on the red carpet while promoting "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" in Rome, Italy on Monday. 14th April.

She says. “My mom always told me to do what makes me happy and dress for me. I was lucky, when I was young, to have a female role model in my life that was very much about me being myself. And with beauty and fashion, it’s supposed to be fun and experimental. I like the individuality of it all.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...