Tuesday 18 November 2014

Kathrine Heigl: "I wish I could do something to change that."

Katherine Heigl really doesn't want to fight with Shonda Rhimes. Speaking to Mario Lopez on "Extra," the actress addrssed comments Rhimes recently made to the Hollywood Reporter insinuating that she was difficult to work with" on "Grey's Anatomy."
In the Hollywood Reporter interview, Rhimes subtly criticized Heigl by praising the smooth production of her hit show "Scandal," with the comment, "There are no Heigls in this situation." 

Kathrine Heigl said to Mario Lopez on "Extra". "The last one with Shonda… it sucks," Heigl said. "I am sorry that she feels that way and I wish her nothing but greatness, and I have nothing negative to say about Shonda. I'm a big fan of her work. I watch 'Scandal' every week, and so I'm sorry she's left with such a crappy impression of me. I wish I could do something to change that. Maybe I will be able to someday.”

Heigl recently commented on infamous rumors that she's rude during a Facebook Q&A about her upcoming drama "State of Affairs."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...