Friday 21 November 2014

Beyoncé's new song “Ring Off” leaked

Beyoncé's new song “Ring Off” was leaked online this week, before release and the song tells the story of a relationship that seems to have been torn apart by infidelity.On her smash hit “Single Ladies,” Beyoncé famously sang, “If you liked it you should have put a ring on it.”

But on the new track, the ring comes off, as she “smiles through the tears” while dealing with a partner’s seeming betrayal.

Of the two, "Ring Off" is the more interesting, a lyrical love letter to her mother about her recent divorce.
“In the mirror you would stare / And say a prayer like, 'I wish he said I'm beautiful’/ I wish it didn't hurt at all /I don't know how I got here, I was once the one who had his heart,"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...